Being in the midst of the holiday season means adorning the home decorations and lights. Having friends over for dinners, inviting the masses for Holiday parties, and frequent guests delivering tokens of friendships. In so doing we want our homes immaculate at all times. The best, most thorough window cleaning service, Sunburst Window Cleaning & Holiday Lighting has been to your home to perform an exquisite window cleaning, and naturally you want to extend the vibrant shine and clear view.
Sunburst Window Cleaning & Holiday Lighting would like to offer some tips to keep your windows looking great between professional window cleaning visits.
Exterior Window Washing Tips
1. If you leave the exterior screens on all year, make sure they are periodically cleaned and any outdoor debris commonly found trapped on them is removed. Keeping the dirt and grime off the screens means averting it from your windows. It is recommended to remove screens during the colder months and have them stored. How else can you show off your beautiful holiday displays and lights?
2. Landscaping should be regularly maintained. During the colder months, the vegetation grows, slightly, if at all. But it is still encouraged to keep trees and bushes trimmed and pruned away from your windows. This will help hinder pollen and dust debris from building up on those gleaming windows.
3. Remove the BBQ grill approximately 4-5 feet away from your windows. Though the grill is rarely fired up in the colder months, it is still good information to have in your mind to have the grill kept away from your windows. Sauce, grease, smoke, and even ash from coal can produce films, and build up and fog up the crystal clear glass.
4. Sprinkler adjustments. If you notice your sprinkler system is reaching your windows, it is best to get them adjusted. Hard water spots can be difficult to remove from glass and windows.
Interior Home Window Washing Tips
1. Keep surrounding areas routinely dusted. As dust expands, it will eventually land on your windows, especially the dust accumulating on ceiling fans, and drapes. Keep the dust at bay to allow those windows to sparkle.
2. Avoid lighting candles or incense around the windows. No doubt candles add fragrance and the perfect ambient lighting, but the smoke from them and the incense or other burning relating fragrance emitters, can fog up the glass, and add a smoke residue onto your glass. Keep them at least 3 feet away.
3. Keep window sills, panes and frames clean inside and out to avoid the dirt and debris build up from landing on your window glass.
4. Keep the floors swept and vacuumed. Dirty floors get easily swooshed around and the hair, dirt and dust float up and periodically land on the freshly cleaned glass. Keeping the home routinely cleaned and maintained also extends the professionally clean windows.
Professional Glass & Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Holiday Lighting & Other Specialty Services in West Houston, Cypress, Katy, Spring Valley Village & Piney Point Village Texas
If you haven’t gotten your windows professionally cleaned yet this season, don’t delay. Hire trained and experienced experts to give your windows a streak free, crystal clear clean in time for your guests comings and goings. Call Sunburst Window Cleaning & Holiday Lighting today to schedule your next appointment!