Tips to Extend the Shine of Your Professionally Cleaned Windows
The windows to your home are more important than many realize. They provide your palace with natural lighting, share some vitamin D rich sun rays, and great viewing of the outdoors just for starters. Having them cleaned periodically is not only a good maintenance tool to keep the windows in working order, but the cleanliness itself can improve your mood, as well as the additional benefits that windows in general serve.
Sunburst Window Cleaning and Holiday Lighting list some tips to help preserve the longevity of recently professionally cleaned windows!
Exterior Window Care & Cleaning Tips
1. A well manicured landscape can help preserve your clean windows. Keeping trees pruned, bushes trimmed and grass clipped away from your home can help prevent any debris they may be covered in from smearing around on your windows. Along with that, pests that are attracted to vegetation won’t be inclined to get a closer view of your abode and smear substances along your windows.
2. Avoid sprinklers from hitting the glass. Hard water stains can be difficult to remove from glass. Ensuring your sprinklers are not in the proximity can keep water spots from blemishing the freshly cleaned windows.
3. Keep BBQ grills at least 4 feet away from your windows. Between the smoky film, the greasy spatters and the haze of herbs and spices reaching your windows surface, the BBQ grill can quickly turn your freshly clean windows into a messy heap.
4. Keep garbage cans at least 5 feet away. Let’s face it, there are many folks who believe they have an inner Michael Jordan in them, and often waste becomes a ball, and the trash can becomes the hoop. With potential gross substances that can inflict windows, it is best to keep tempting filthy bins away from freshly cleaned windows.
5. Screens should be cleaned before getting a professional window cleaning service to avoid contact transfer. Sunburst Window Cleaning and Holiday Lighting offer expert screen and window cleaning.
Interior Window Care & Cleaning Tips
There are a few offenders that can blemish a window from the inside.
1. Avoid lighting ambient or scented candles within three feet of freshly cleaned windows. The smoke can deposit a filmy haze on your windows.
2. Ensure blinds and curtains are cleaned prior to window cleaning to avoid contact transfer of dust and debris. Having the blinds and curtains cleaned enhances the glass’s cleanliness.
3. Keep blinds down with little wandering fingers present to avoid the smudges.
Sunburst Window Cleaning & Holiday Lighting offers full service window cleaning in West Houston, Cypress, Katy, Spring Valley Village & Piney Point Village Texas.
Theses are just some of the helpful tips you can do to help preserve the crystal clear shine of your windows that were just professionally cleaned. When you find your windows could use a professional touch, call the experts at Sunburst Window Cleaning and Holiday Lighting. We have programs and services that can include consecutive maintenance to keep your windows looking marvelous at all times. We service both commercial businesses and residential homes. Call us today to schedule your appointment, and we will do the rest!